Contact Us

For any inquiries or assistance, our team is always available to help. Whether you have questions or feedback, feel free to reach out to us. You can contact us via phone, email, or by filling out the form below. We look forward to assisting you!


36 Bambi Road, Rispark, Johannesburg, South Africa

Call Us

Office: (+27) 83 551 7424

Mobile: (+27) 83 218 0167



Need an Electrician? 
Get In Touch


Frequent Questions


What is a Certificate of Compliance (CoC), and why is it important?

A Certificate of Compliance is a document issued by an accredited electrician or resistened electrical contractor after completing electrical work in a building. It confirms that the installation complies with South African wiring regulations (SANS 10142) and is safe for use. It’s crucial for insurance purposes and when selling or renting a property.


What should I do if I suspect electrical faults or hazards in my property?

If you notice any signs of electrical problems such as flickering lights, tripped circuit breakers, or burning smells, it’s essential to contact a licensed electrician immediately. Ignoring electrical issues can pose serious safety risks and lead to property damage or fires.


How can I verify the credentials of an electrician or electrical contractor in South Africa?

Before hiring an electrician or contractor, ask to see their Wireman’s License or Certificate of Compliance. You can also verify their registration status with the Department of Employment and Labour or the Electrical Contractors’ Association of South Africa (ECASA).


What types of electrical work require a CoC in South Africa?

Any electrical installation, alteration, or addition to an existing electrical system requires a Certificate of Compliance. This includes new installations, renovations, repairs, and replacements of electrical components in residential, commercial, and industrial buildings.


Can I do my own electrical work in South Africa?

South African law prohibits unqualified individuals from performing electrical work. Only  electrical contractors registered with the Department of Labour are authorized to carry out electrical installations, repairs, and maintenance.